Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Jammin'


Ahhh summer holidays in Perth are bliss.

For all that Perth lacks it makes up for during this time of year.

I always write a To Do list any time I get a break. Happy to report I'm getting through it like a champ. Love getting shit done.

Also love hitting the beach everyday. Spending quality time with the fam and peeps as well as time on my own.

Redecorating My Bedroom Walls

I was kind of getting over my wall get-up. It's been the same for quite a while now so I decided to start the new year with something fresh. Out come the mags and scissors.


Old Wall


 
 
New Wall
 
 
 
Old Wall

 

New Wall
(apologies for the shitty photos)
 
Afterward I went through my whole wardrobe to do a major clean-out including bags, shoes, accessories, jewellery, etc. It took me a whole day...
But I love the process. I generally do a wardrobe clean-out each season and put SATC on in the background. It just seems to go hand in hand. There's something about starting the new year with everything in order.  
 

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas...

Outdoor Xmas mass was outta control this year. Donkey, camels, brass band, big screen. They went all out. Super crowd too... 




This Christmas day I hit the beach with my bros and sister year, had a low key barbecue and played pool volleyball. Afterward we watched Mean Girls with our dessert (mum's famous pavlova and this banana caramel jelly slice thing which is seriously to die for). Capped the night off with a round of Circle of Death and Jenga at a friends. It was the perfect day.




 

Blueberry Picking

Mum and I have been itching to go blueberry picking for years. I used to go as a kid with my childhood pal and it was DAH BEST. Felt totally primal picking berries straight off the bush and eating them. I dig it. It's always a nice break to leave the 'burbs and city for some country air. Okay, it was exactly the real deal "country" (only 50mins from home), but it was still a rural property. Was also nice to spend some quality time with my mum.







Won't take long to demolish these this summer.




Blueberries will go perfectly in my super choc smoothies!




Snags and Sons on a lazy Sunday.

Visual Inspiration

Loving the summer vibe of these hair and beauty looks.







Happy New Year Y'all!

x




No comments:

Post a Comment