Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy V-Day

 
Yes Valentine's Day has come and gone but LOVE lives on!
With all the V-day reminders I felt inspired to trawl through my pic collection and pick out the couple shots. I thought there were only a few scattered in there, but turns out there were quite a few. Hope you enjoy them. 
 
I've never understood the perspective that seeing couples all loved up should make you feel miserable if you're of single status. Seeing happy couples has always had the opposite effect on me.
 
There's hope. 
 
 












 





 
Night lovers

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely selection of photos, so heart warming. & I'm glad to know that there's people out there that find hope in other people's happiness and love :-) xxxx

    www.thefirmavocado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment anniel! Glad you enjoyed the post :-) x

      Delete